A child is born in your heart

Monday, December 7, 2009

Doom and Gloom

This will be my last post for a few days....I am going into hospital tomorrow at 9:00.

I hope that the pain is not too bad. If all goes well then I will be back on my blog shortly. And I will give you the whole lowdown breakdown of my Laparotomy

I have packed my bags and I bought lots of sweeties and chocolates and cooldrinks and magazines for my stay in hospital.






I am so nervous. I am battling to stay focused today..I feel so numb.


Please, Universe, guard my heart and send me your love and protection.


Amen



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just wanted to wish you lost and lots of luck for 2morrow, will be waiting right here for any news !!

((((((HUGS))))))

Hanneke

Anonymous said...

Good luck Bratty! I hope that everything goes well.

sophie said...

Hope all will be well in the end Bratty.
LOve

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you honey pie!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Maryna said...

Hi Bratty, read on DH's Gaze that you're recovering fast! So glad to hear, hun.

Take care of yourself. Or, may DH take good care of you - which I know he will!

xxx